With summer behind us and fall officially here, it is the perfect time to get your commercial and industrial roofing system ready for winter. We recognize just how busy the holidays can get, and during the midst of this busy time of the year, we doubt you want to be dealing with your roofing system. Here are 5 tips to prepare your commercial and industrial roof for winter.
- Schedule a roof inspection. We can perform a thorough roof inspection to ensure your commercial and industrial roofing system is in pristine condition free of debris, ponding water, gaps or separations, open or loose seams, and any punctures in the membrane.
- Make sure your roofing system is clean and clear. Anything on your roofing system that doesn’t belong there, needs to go!
- Take a look at adjacent areas at any trees or surrounding buildings that look like they can cause a problem during winter and might be a potential problem
- Figure out a solution. After a roofing inspection performed by the team at Just Leaks, we can identify any signs of trouble and make sure we take care of it before winter is here.
- Make sure you are up-to-date on your insurance policy, as you never know what could happen in the colder months of the year.
The team at Just Leaks can perform a thorough roof inspection to ensure your commercial or industrial roofing system is in pristine condition — rain or shine, summer or winter! For a free estimate for your commercial or industrial roofing system, please give us a call at (408) 249-4646.