There are many factors that can affect the condition of your roofing system, especially Mother Nature. Mother Nature can actually wreak havoc on your commercial or industrial roofing system, if you don’t pay attention to the natural weather patterns. The team at Just Leaks wants you to be aware of these six elements:
- Sun: Just like how we are prone to sunburns, your roofing system can be prone to damage caused by the UV rays of the sun, including excessive deterioration.
- Rain: Rain, rain, go away! It is a well-known fact that rain can lead to leaks, along with other aesthetic damage.
- Condensation: Condensation is a build-up of water, as it forms from an accumulation of warm air that contains low level of moisture. It can cause some of your structures to even decay. Proper ventilation is a must to combat this.
- Wind: This weather element can be especially damaging to weak and vulnerable roofing structures.
- Thermal shock: Thermal shock is caused by extreme temperatures and climate changes. When the temperatures rise and fall dramatically, thermal shock can happen.
- Trees: A living extension of Mother Nature, trees, are known to damage roofing systems, especially during rain or wind storms.
The team at Just Leaks can perform a thorough roofing inspection to ensure your commercial or industrial roofing system is in pristine condition. We are honest and upfront about the condition of your roofing system, providing you with a report, complete with detailed pictures. For a free estimate for your commercial or industrial roofing system, please give us a call at (408) 249-4646.