With winter behind us, your commercial roof is most likely in need of a little TLC. And the team at Just Leaks is here to help, experts in industrial and commercial roofs in San Jose and Bay Area especially after all the rain the Bay area has experienced this season. It is easy to remember to spring clean your home, but you can’t forget about your roofing system. Here are a few tips and tricks for spring cleaning for your industrial or commercial roof:
- A healthy gutter means a healthy roofing system. Clogged or weak gutters can lead to water overflow, which could make your roofing system susceptible to damage.
- Don’t forget about the trees around your property. If the trees are getting dangerously close to your roofing system, they could be scraping and causing damage to your industrial or commercial roof.
- Moss, mold, and dirt, oh my! This debris can compromise the materials of your roofing system, so a roofing expert should take a look to ensure your entire roofing system is not compromised.
- After the winter weather, there could be weak spots in your roofing system, and before April rains hit us, it would be smart for a roofing expert to examine your roof for any worn or damaged areas in your roofing system.
- There can also be moisture accumulation under the roof covering, and our team can check for any loose material or wear around the pipes.
Overall, our best recommendation is to have a qualified roofing expert to examine your roofing system. Winter can take a toll on your industrial and commercial roofing system, and before you are faced with a potentially dangerous or expensive problem, we encourage you to contact us for a complimentary roofing estimate. Please give us a call at (408) 249-4646.