At Just Leaks, we are a firm believer in solar panels for buildings, as the advantages strongly outweigh the disadvantages of installing solar panels on your commercial or industrial roofing system. The team of roofing experts at Just Leaks can provide you with a roofing estimate and develop a plan of action, designed to get the sun shining on those panels.
Here are some of the main advantages of commercial solar panels in San Jose & Bay Area:
- Watch your electricity bills lower. Solar panels often generate more electricity than your operation consumes, meaning even on those cloudy Bay area days, you can stop being so dependent on your electricity company.
- The installation of solar panels can result in tax breaks. Taking all the tax incentives into account, you can expect to pay off the installation and equipment costs of solar panels within five to ten years.
- Solar panels often require little to no maintenance, which means it is exceptionally easy to keep your solar panels up and running. It is even easier with the Just Leaks team on your side.
- Solar panels are an alternative source of energy that is safe and affordable, which beats out a lot of other energy sources that come from foreign countries.
- Overall, one of the biggest benefits of solar panels is how they affect the environment. Solar energy represents an investment in the future of our planet Earth.
If you still aren’t persuaded yet, we encourage you to reach out to the team at Just Leaks, the commercial roof company in San Jose experts. We would more than happy to discuss how solar panels are the right fit for you, your operation, and your roofing system. We encourage you to contact us for a complimentary roofing estimate. Please give us a call at (408) 249-4646.